Order up! Old-timers may remember this popular eatery at the northwest corner of U.S. 41 and Tampa Avenue. The building was constructed by Al and Ann Moreman (to the right, behind the counter), who ran the restaurant from 1949 to 1967. Later it became the Platter Restaurant and eventually the Wedgwood. In the early 2000s, it was demolished because of expansion of the Hatchett Creek Bridge.